What Is A Parameter?
Parameters can be categorized into two categories: parameters-values and parameters-links. Parameter-value is a calculated value generated for a given link, for example, Alexa Rank. This means that quantitative value is needed for the given parameter. Parameter-link is a parameter that is simply displayed as a link instead of an actual value. For example, when you click into the SEOquake panel, the Whois link would be considered a parameter-link as it redirects you to a different page.
Parameters are various metrics that are provided by various data providers. These parameters include metrics such as AgeDomain, SEMrush Rank, Pinterest Pins, Alexa Rank, Facebook Likes and many others. You will notice these parameters being displayed within the SEObar, SERP Overlay and other reports offered within SEOquake. Here is a list of all of the parameters offered by SEOquake:
Page parameters related to particular URL.
- Google Cachedate - the last time Google created a cache version of the queried page.
- Facebook Likes - the amount of Facebook likes the queried page has received.
- Google PlusOne - the amount of Google +1’s the queried page has received.
- Source - link to view source of current page.
- Pinterest Pin count - the amount of pins the queried page has received.
- Linkedin share count - the amount of shares the queried page has received.
Domain parameters are determined for domain of current URL.
- SEMrush Rank - The SEMrush rating of the website’s popularity based on organic traffic coming from Google's top 100 organic search results.
- Google Index - the amount of indexed pages examined by Google for the given domain.
- Bing Index - the amount of indexed pages examined by Bing for the given domain.
- Alexa Rank - A ranking of the websites arrayed by ascending score, measured in millions.It is regarded as more sensitive than the indicator for PageRank. So, the lower your Alexa score, the better (i.e. 1 is better than 1000).
- Webarchive Age - the first date for when archive.org discovered the queried page.
- Baidu Index - the amount of indexed pages examined by Baidu for the given domain.
- Yahoo Index - the amount of indexed pages examined by Yahoo for the given domain.
- SEMrush SE Traffic - the amount of average monthly traffic SEMrush has estimated for the queried domain.
- SEMrush SE Traffic Price - the estimated amount it would cost on average per month to bid on the keywords the queried domain is ranking for within SEMrush.
- SEMrush Video Adv - the amount of YouTube Ads SEMrush has discovered the queried domain using.
- Compete Rank - The Compete Rank is based on Unique Visitors and does not consider page views or number of visits made to the site. Rank is often used as a compliment to Unique Visitors to provide a relative metric that shows the significance of a site within the entire online landscape.
- Whois - DomainTool’s Whois record for the queried domain.
Metrics providing information about amount of links leading to current page/domain
- Google Links - how many backlinks Google has found providing a link to the queried page.
- SEMrush Links - the amount of backlinks SEMrush found for the queried page.
- SEMrush Linkdomain - the amount of backlinks SEMrush found for the specific www./non www. version of the domain.
- SEMrush Linkdomain2 - the amount of backlinks SEMrush has found for the domain as a whole.
- Baidu Link - how many backlinks Baidu has found providing a link to the queried page.
Checking Parameter source
If you would like to see where a particular parameter came from or what the source of the parameter is, you can simply click the number listed with the metric itself. This can be done from any screen providing these results including the SERP Overlay, SEObar, SEOquake Panel along with the other reports provided by SEOquake. These will take you directly to their respective reports for the given parameter.
NOTE: Frequent use of large amount of parameters may lead to a ban from Search Engines. Please take a look at our Troubleshooting section for more information.