This tab contains configuration for SEObar tool.
- SEObar Enabled:
- this enables the SEObar from being displayed within your browser
- Show on HTTPS:
- this enables the SEObar to be present on https pages
- Load Parameter:
- select the “on page load” option to have these parameters automatically displayed for whichever page you navigate to or the “by request” option to requests these parameters on command.
- this will allow you to choose where the SEObar is displayed within your browser window. You can choose multiple variations of position within your browser.
- Colour style
- this will allow you to choose which colour theme is used for SEObar display.
- here you can choose the particular parameters you would like displayed on the given landing page you are analyzing
- Special Parameters:
- here you will see various options for other parameters that you can have included within your SEObar.
- URL Filters:
- you can exclude certain domains or URLs in which you would like for the SEObar to not be displayed.