The speed of loading a page on a site became a ranking factor for Google back in 2010. Since 2017, the loading speed of a mobile page has also become a factor (see the Mobile Search article for how to...Read more
B2C marketing strategies:
- Direct sales
- Email marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Paid advertising
- POP marketing
This is not a complete list because there is no universal classification. In our marketing blog, you can get acquainted with various strategies, learn more about them, and try to implement them in your business. We consider the approaches of different marketing schools and publish inspiring examples. This all helps to delve deeper into the topic and better understand the processes.
Why read marketing blogs?
Marketing is a rapidly developing field. If you do not have time to keep track of changes and introduce innovations then you should know that business approaches to promotion quickly become outdated. It is so important to read and understand marketing news to keep up with competitors and be one step ahead. Learning the basics of marketing will help improve your understanding of what you are doing and what you are striving for: complex things will seem quite obvious to you, the audience and its needs will be tangible, and the goals will be close.
We write in a simple and understandable language so that information is available to everyone – both specialized specialists and beginners in this field. Also, we focus on modern problems faced by businesses and offer relevant marketing ways to solve them.
From our blog you can find out:
- How to build a trusting relationship with a client
- How to promote an existing product
- How to analyze competitors and learn from other people’s mistakes
- How to interact with partners
- What the brand reputation of the building is
- How to convert traffic into sales based on the best online traffic school experience
- What tools and programs to use to collect and analyze data
- How to promote a business
- Where to look for ideas for business development and how to achieve your goals
Subscribe to be the first to receive notifications of new articles and always stay up to date with news from the world of marketing.