The presence of offensive content on two conservative sites led Google to remove AdSense ads from them. We have prepared brief instructions and recommendations that you can follow to make sure that this...Read more
PPC seems like a simple task but it is not entirely true. Contextual advertising requires a well-thought-out and detailed PPC strategy, the development of which is difficult to imagine without special knowledge. We decided to collect all the accumulated experience in this area and share it with you, tracking all the advanced technologies and trends. Check out our PPC blog for the latest PPC news and useful Adwords tips to put into practice. Each author of the platform is an SEO, SMM, and PPC blogger who is passionate about their work and versed in the subject.
What questions are we raising?
- What PPC is and how it works
- Reviews of the main PPC platforms, their advantages, and disadvantages
- What is a PPC strategy and how to build it
- How to optimize your PPC campaigns
- What is the role of keywords in PPC?
- How to correctly formulate goals for PPC and how to achieve them
- How to conduct research before implementing campaigns
- How to plan and allocate the advertising budget
- How to analyze and evaluate the results of advertising campaigns
Businesses today have great opportunities to choose marketing options for their companies. Some require more time and effort with SEO-optimization. Others give quick results with a good strategy and budgets. Do not underestimate contextual advertising, as statistics show that business owners are actively reallocating their budget in favor of PPC, this brings the expected results. People are increasingly clicking on ads. If you want to delve deeper into this topic and successfully apply contextual advertising for your business, do not forget to subscribe and check for new articles in our blog.