Crucial WordPress Plugins for Blogs and Businesses
Plugins are essential to unlock the potential of your blog and promote it. By choosing correctly, you can achieve the desired goals. Below is a list of all the WordPress plugins that will aid in the successful development of your blog. We will also take a look at what WordPress plugins are.
It is not recommended to install all of the blog plugins from the list at once. Errors can occur and may harm the site.
This is a must-have plugin that helps you customize your blog for SEO requirements and properly optimize articles for the desired searches. This is one of the most powerful plugins written for WordPress. It has the following features:
- Generation of XML maps.
- Setting up a robots.txt file.
- Control of “bread crumbs”.
- Installation of canonical links to avoid duplicate content.
- The ability to register metadata using ready-made or your own templates.
- Analysis of SEO errors.
- The ability to see how snippets will look in search engines and social networks.
- Help in optimizing RSS feeds.
- Clearing or adding prefixes in headings.
This is also one of the best WordPress business plugins. Free software from Google allows you to track blog traffic and analyze habits, traffic sources, and social data. By analyzing site performance, you can understand what visitors are interested in. Main advantages:
- Help in determining user behavior.
- Analysis of times with peak activity on sites.
- Comfortable report creation.
- Merge with Search Console.
This is a plugin for demonstrating information from Instаgram in a blog. It allows you to create albums and pin them to posts using the images of the specified profile.
The plugin is easy to set up and learn. Its key features are as follows:
- Choosing a user account or hashtag for displaying photos on a blog.
- Determination of suitable content from the feed, using the “except” and “only” buttons.
- Adaptation to displays of any resolution.
- The ability to directly specify the path for loading images.
- The ability to use all management tools for navigation.
- 25 unique themes and 11 color templates.
- The ability to allow visitors to view images using the Popup function.
- Translated into 17 languages.
Easy Social Share Buttons
This is ranked among the best WordPress blogging plugins. There is support for 55 social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. Supports most instant messengers. Below are some of the benefits:
- 28 variations of animated icons of messengers and social networks.
- 110 templates for the appearance of buttons.
- In addition to the prepared themes, there is a possibility to independently adjust the appearance of the buttons.
- 30 options for placing a block with buttons on the page. They can be placed almost anywhere. The display on smartphones and tablets is optimized so as not to interfere with viewing content.
- In the plugin, you can connect chats from Skype or Facebook Messenger for online communication.
- The ability to add a subscription form that is displayed at the end of the page.
Essential Grid Gallery
These are unique constructor for grid templates. They give you the ability to build a grid in the cells of which you can place almost any information. This presents the site in an interesting way. You can use these features in portfolios, blogs, albums, price comparisons, testimonials, and more. The main features of the plugin are as follows
- Beginners will easily figure out how to use it.
- Templates can be viewed in wide, narrow, and full-screen mode.
- The function of adjusting rows, columns, and intervals.
- Images, Youtube and Vimeo videos, HTML videos uploaded to personal hosting, iFrame content.
- Many types of animations and options for preloading pages.
- Created with the optimization and comfort for mobile devices in mind.
- Switching speed can be adjusted.
- Additional options in personal records.
Everyone involved in blog development expects a stream of users. WordPress puts a load on the hosting servers due to the database calls being made. This slows down the site. Downloading and configuring this plugin will reduce the load and speed up your blog.
Akismet Spam Protection
This is a popular plugin against comment spam. For experienced blog owners, this is the only anti-spam plugin that really works. There are similar plugins, but this is the most advanced. The analysis is based on data collected from all websites. The reason for the ban may be dangerous links, suspicious texts, or IP addresses of commentators. The accuracy of the plugin is high.
Blog Designer PRO
This is a convenient option to improve your blog category pages and posts. Constructors make sections intuitive without having to work with CSS or HTML. The plugin has a demo version. The main advantages are as follows:
- The full version of Blog Designer PRO includes 40 website templates.
- Ideal and simple constructor for different types of pages.
- The templates presented contain functions to control the appearance of your blog.
Free version features:
- 90 ready-to-use layouts.
- Support for various types of content. You can embed photos and videos.
- You can add audio from SoundCloud.
- You can add your own code to the page layout.
- The plugin is adapted for smartphones and tablets.
Logaster Logo Generator
An important step in the process of creating an online website is choosing a logo.
Logaster Logo Generator plugin is one of the best and useful plugins for this purpose. It provides the ability to create a logo and other components of the corporate identity. Key features:
- The plugin is synchronized with WordPress.
- Clear and user-friendly interface.
- A large number of icons on various topics.
- Synchronization with the designer Logaster.
- Low-res logos are available for free.
- The logo is available in various formats, including vectors.
This is an important plugin that reduces photo size and significantly saves hosting space.
The work takes place when images are loaded into the library. When uploading via FTP, you can optimize them yourself. WP Smush has been translated into many languages. There will be no problems with mastering. It does not load the site and does not conflict with other extensions.
WPtouch Pro is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create a unique mobile version of your blog with customizable templates. It only takes a few minutes to create and configure the mobile version.
WPtouch Pro will increase the position of your blog in search results. Search robots raise sites that have an optimized mobile version in the search results. The main advantages of the plugin are as follows:
- There is support for more than 25 languages.
- Setting up a mobile version from scratch.
- The ability to add your own custom data in mobile versions of themes.
- You can switch from mobile to full version while working with the site.
- There is support for ad units.
- Compatibility with almost all known templates and plugins.
- Easy to optimize and use even for novice designers.
The WordPress plugin developers must be constantly adding new features.
We hope the plugins presented in the article will help promote your blog in search engines. In the comments below tell us about plugins you are using at the moment? Which ones are the most effective?