Hello, Google Chrome friends! We have some great news! We’ve just released a massively updated version of SEOquake for Chrome, with all new features and upgrades.
- All new social media parameters are available as defaults in the SEObar!
– Twitter tweets
– Google Plus +1
– Facebook Likes
The Delicious index parameter has been removed from defaults, to make room for the new default parameters.
- Now available by default: Facebook ads processing! If you advertise on Facebook, or are curious about how your competition advertises on Facebook, you’ll find this new feature indispensable. Just log-in to Facebook, and you’ll see SEOquake and SEMrush parameters! You can click these parameters, and be taken to a detail page for the ad in question.
- Bug fix: SEOquake sub domains issue fixed in Google SERPs, for when the SQ bar doesn’t exist for sub domains listed for one Google result.
- Bug fix: The function to sort Google results has been updated to make it work in every case. The layout issue was fixed for Google SERPs after sorting results.
- Added numbering of SERP results in Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu and Yandex. Numbering can be disabled in Preferences on General tab.
- Fixed issue for enabling/disabling SQ in SERPs from menu that appear when click on SQ icon near address bar.
- Added an exception for Check/compare URLs option: max 500 URLs/domains can be compared. If user put to use >500, SQ automatically cut them to 500 and on result Linkinfo page inform: “The number of URLs you entered was truncated to 500”
- Fixed the behavior of Save and Copy to Clipboard buttons in Google.
- Bug fix: SQ bar in SERPs is no longer cut off, but nicely overlaid above all page elements to ensure that all parameters are clickable.